Book A Flight With Lufthansa Airlines And Fly Worldwide with No Worries!
Passengers’ priority is to fly with maximum comfort and flexibility at an affordable rate. If you plan to travel across Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe, you can go for unbeatable certified top-notch services of Lufthansa Airlines. You can fly to around 270 destinations in several countries with prominent flight and onboard services. So, don’t waste your time and seize the opportunity to book your getaway with Lufthansa and explore the world.
Lufthansa airlines are the largest airline in Germany and the second-largest airline in Europe. With the slogan, ‘Say yes to the world,’ Lufthansa also strives to covers hard-to-reach destinations. It is also one of the five founding members of Star Alliance. Many airlines are partnered with the Lufthansa group. So, plan your trip with your friends and family now to explore one of the best destinations. From here, you can know more about Lufthansa airlines and connect with its customer support for genuine help and assistance.
Lufthansa Airlines – Know More About Your Travel Partner!
Lufthansa is providing services for more than 66 years at its best. So, if you plan to travel with Lufthansa, then know more about your travel partner in detail from here:
|Founded||6 January 1953; 68 years ago|
|Commenced||1 April 1955|
|Frequent Flyer Program||Miles and Mores|
Popular Routes Offered By Lufthansa Airlines!
Lufthansa covers a vast network of routes. From its large hubs, Frankfurt Am Main International Airport and Munich Airport, Lufthansa operates direct flights to various popular destinations across several countries. Hence here are some popular routes you can fly with great comfort and leisure:
Cologne (CGN) to Strasbourg (SXB)
Lisbon (LIS) to Cologne (CGN)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Athens (ATH)
Paris (PAR) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Munster (FMO) to Athens (ATH)
Munich (MUC) to Birmingham (BHX)
Luxembourg (LUX) to Munich (MUC)
Lufthansa Airlines Travel Resources You Should Know!
There are many issues that passengers can face while traveling, canceling, or claiming a refund. So, to help customers with such problems, airlines provide 24/7 accessible customer support. You can conveniently reach out to customer support for help and assistance. Here are some of the Travel resources, policies, and regulation provided by the airlines that you should know before traveling:
Lufthansa Airlines Baggage Assistance
If you are traveling with Lufthansa, you need to check Lufthansa’s current free baggage, checked bags, and excess and special baggage allowance. You can conveniently reach out to customer support if you have any query related to baggage allowance, report lost or stolen item, and get your concerns to resolve. For any questions and issues related to baggage, you can call on +1 800 – 645 38 80 and connect with a customer representative.
Lufthansa Airlines Reservation Assistance
Customers can resolve their issues related to booking and reservations by contacting customer support for help and assistance. Commonly, passengers need assistance while managing flight bookings, seat reservations, requesting special meals, or any query issues related to the booking. If you face any queries or any help or assistance, then you can call on the number. The customer representatives are available round the clock to help you at the helpdesk.
|Reservation Customer Service||Phone Number|
|General Customer services||+1 800 – 645 38 80|
|Hearing Impairment||First Dial 711 then 800 645 3880|
Lufthansa Airlines Special Services and Disability Assistance
Lufthansa airlines provide additional services for passengers on request. You can request any special arrangement, especially the passengers traveling with Disability, pets, an infant, pregnancy, or any medical issues, by calling the Services and Disability dept. You can call on the toll-free number, +49 (0) 800 – 838 4267, to get more information if traveling with reduced mobility or requesting services, you can call on +1 800 – 6453880.
Lufthansa Airlines Miles & More Assistance
Lufthansa offers a frequent flyer and awards program known as Miles and More. By joining the group, you can earn miles and get rewards and more discounts on your flight bookings. Hence, if you want any help managing your accounts or points, you can connect with Miles & More Service Team. You can call on 1800 102 5838 can directly connect with any customer support.
Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation and Refund
If you need any help and assistance related to cancellation or refund concerns, then you can call on the customer care number and request your cancellation and refund. You can also cancel your flight without paying any cancellation fees if you are canceling the flight before 24 hours of the departure of their trip. Passengers can know more about the refund status or learn how to submit the form, and you can also service center call on +1 800 – 6453880.
Lufthansa Airlines Arrival and Departure Assistance
If you need any help or assistance on the ground and during your flight, you can conveniently reach out to customer support for assistance. Lufthansa is dedicated to providing priority services to its passengers. You don’t need to worry about anything. If you any help or support, you can request it at the help desk. To talk to a representative, you can call on +1 800 – 6453880 and resolve your concern. If you have a hearing or Speech Impaired, you can dial 711 and then contact on 1-866-846-4283.
Services You Can Get By Lufthansa Airlines At The Airport!
Lufthansa provides convenient and helpful services, even at the airport, to make your journey hassle-free. You can request any special assistance or for any other support by calling on customer support. You need to ask the services at least 48 hours before your departure. Thus, here are the services you can get at the airport:
- Gate agents for verbal flight information
- Mobility assistance throughout the trip
- Wheelchair assistance upon request
- Help to stow carry-on baggage
- Quick boarding gates
- Priority and hassle-free Check-in
- Pre-boarding for families with children, Unaccompanied minors, and senior citizens.
- Proper arrangement for your pets (dog & cat)
- Extra seat space arrangement
- Arrangement seat belt Extension
- Individual safety briefing
- Complimentary stay on Lufthansa Lounges
- Wheelchair arrangement on request
- Help to stow carry-on baggage
- Guide for Passengers with Hearing, Mobility or other disability
Excess & Overweight Baggage
Sometimes customers carry excess or overweight baggage, which may cause inconvenience at the time of boarding. So, to avoid any inconvenience, you can contact customer representatives at the helpdesk and resolve your concern. You can pay the extra charges through different convenient methods and take your bags easily without a hitch. You can also seek help in carrying your baggage in case of any special assistance.
Safety Precautions Amid COVID-19 By Lufthansa Airlines
Every airline is providing its safety precautions to make your travel safe and comfortable. Lufthansa has taken many precautions to protect the guests and employees. Hence are the guidelines you should check before flying with Lufthansa:
- Check-in online to avoid contact at the airport.
- At Check-in, you need to confirm that you are negative through a thermal scanner and Covid-19 test.
- Passengers must not have any symptoms of Covid-19. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to fly.
- Airline follows strict hygiene and safety precautions to protect passengers.
- The passengers must wear a mask and cover their Mouth-nose-cover.
- Hospitality staff will be fully covered with personal protective equipment (PPE) to avoid contact.
- Proper social distancing to be followed at the airport and onboard.
- Food and beverages are hygienically prepared and packed.
Services offered by the Lufthansa Airlines Office
Customers can contact the service center offices for any help and support. They are available round the clock to help customers with their concerns. Here are the services you can get by contacting the Lufthansa offices:
- Billing and payment issues
- Report lost, stolen, or damages baggage
- Request seating arrangement
- Change/cancel your flight
- Special arrangements or meals on board
- Know the refund status
- Check your flight updates
- Check-in at the airport Kiosk
- Know about Lufthansa Miles and More
- Get to travel requirements
- Baggage Inquiries
Lufthansa Airlines 24-hour Accessible Help desk
Lufthansa provides hassle-free and round the clock available customer support. In case you want instant help, you can live chat with a virtual assistant any time to resolve your concerns.
How to Contact? Know Here!
- 24/7 accessible phone number – Customers can conveniently call on the customer care number and resolve their concerns.
- Live Chat – Another way to contact customer support is to reach out through the live chat feature. It is available on the official website 24/7. You can ask your queries and get your issues resolved.
- Online forms – Through online forms, you can submit your requests, complaints, and feedback. The customer rep will respond to your queries as soon as possible.
- Mobile App – On the mobile app, you can use the self-service tool to resolve your concerns and get your issues resolved. You can also access the live chat feature to resolve your problems instantly.
Lufthansa Airlines Customer Reviews – Check Here!
Lufthansa is one of the leading airlines globally. Airlines provide 5-star quality, onboard and in-flight services, and comfort. Here, you can check are the genuine customer ratings of Lufthansa airlines by Skytrax:
|Check-in and boarding||*****|
|Cabin and seat cleanliness||****|
|Inflight Entertainment and Wi-fi Service||****|
|Quality of meals served||*****|
|Cabin Staff Service||****|
Regional Contact Information of Delta Airlines
|Frankfurt, Germany||49 69 86 799 799|
|Munich, Germany||49 89 97 500|
|Denmark||+45 82 33 28 90|
South, Central American, and Mexico
|India||1800 102 5838*|
|Indonesia||001 803 852 6562|
|Hong Kong||+852 2868 2313|
|China (Main Land)||+86 4008 868 868|
Important Contact Details of Lufthansa Airlines
|Customer service||+1 800 – 6453880|
|Wait time||8 Mins|
|Calling Hours||24 hours and 7 days|
|Best time to Call||04:38 pm|
|Alternative Methods||Phone, web, Social Media|