Enjoy your Trip to your favourite destination with Air France Reservations.
Making the best of your travelling experience requires travelling with a great airlines for comfort safe and on time flights. We have sorted the best airlines details for you to make your travel convenient and cheap. Travelling with one of the world’s leading Air France Airlines will make your experience worthwhile. They keep your comfort and safety amid the covid a top priority.
Air France Airlines was found in October 1933. It is the flag carrier of France. Air France has its headquarters based in north of Paris in Trembley-en-France. It flies to 36 domestic and 168 international destinations. Air France has four classes you can choose to travel from they are- economy, premium economy, business and La premiere. It has a fleet size of 216. The main hubs of Air France Airlines are Charles de Gaulle Airport and Orly Airport. The frequent flyer program at Air France is known as Flying Blue. The focus cities of Air France are Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Nantes Atlantique, Nice Cote D’Azur, Toulouse Blagnac. Air France also has its alliances known as skyteam and skyteam cargo. It employs over 84000 people. People flying by Air France require their passport and visa while travelling. Complimentary meals are served on all Air France Flights. Champagne is served on all the long flights.
The major departure cities of Air France Airlines are:-
Book in Minutes with Air France Reservations Process
Booking a flight with Air France Reservations is no longer a hassle. You can easily log in to the official website of Air France or make a call on the Air France Reservations phone number.
- When you open the official site you will see different options like book a flight manage bookings and others.
- Select book a flight. It will further have two more options like book a flight with dollars or book a flight with miles.
- Further select if you wish to take a round trip on one way.
- Select the date you wish to travel.
- Next up you need to select the departure city and the arrival city.
- Then you need to select the class you wish to travel in from economy, premium economy, business and la premiere.
- Select the number of adults and children travelling along.
- Then click on search flights and you will see all the flights available and select the one which suits the best of your needs.
|Reservations number||1 (800) 237-2747|
|Hearing & speech impaired||Air France|
Book Easy with Air France Reservations Phone Number and Other Ways
There are many ways by which you can make the reservations other than online.
Airport- Reaching at the airport counter for getting the reservations done is a great option as they have the best priced tickets available. You can also get the reservations at the airport done for current date or a close departure date at the best price. You will definitely save some money when you book your tickets directly from the counter at the airport. Checking the timings of the counter for Air France airlines would help as you won’t have to wait.
Travel Agent- Connect with the travel agent and he will give you all the details on the bookings according to your needs. He will provide you with all the necessary details you need regarding the Air France reservations. Agents do charge a fee for getting your reservations done but they make it hassle free for you.
Customer Support Service- You can also call on the Air France reservations phone number. An agent will be assigned to you and he will get you through all the details of the booking. The agents are dedicated and educated. They will be transparent with all the information they provide. They make sure to provide you with unbiased information and that it is authentic. You can entirely rely on the information provided by the agents at Air France Reservations number. They will also help you with the ongoing offers and discounts so you can have the best time on your vacation at cheaper fares. These agents are available all through the day 24 hours and 7 days. You can call them any time. They have teams dedicated for separate department to serve the best of your needs.
How to do Group Reservations at Air France
With the best Air France you can take advantage on group bookings with comparatively lesser fares and the bespoke service guide. No matter what purpose you are travelling for be it a business trip, a vacation, a sporting or cultural event. You can have the best time on board with Air France Reservations with your group. It has a specific services available for organising a group travel for you. The minimum number or passengers for a group reservation are 10. It can extend up to how much ever you want it to be. These people have to travel on a same flight at the same time on the same day to avail the best group services.
It offers a negotiated price for all the passengers of the group no matter what travel dates are you will get a discounted fare than what the actual fare is.
The payment for the group travels needs to be done at least 20 days before the departure.
The dedicated team is always there at your service to help you with all the booking steps and the changes that are possible like additional baggage, additional tickets and cancellations.
You will also be updated with the list of baggage that can be carried like sports equipment, music instruments etc.
Manage Existing Booking via Air France Reservations
You can manage your existing booking on the official site of Air France or you can also get the information on your existing booking by calling on the Air France Reservations Number.
- Go on to the official site of Air France- www.airfrance.com.
- Under the my bookings option click on the manage booking.
- Login to your account so you don’t have to put the booking ID and other information as it is saved with that. You can also put your booking ID or PNR number to get the information on your existing booking.
- You will be shown the updates and status of your booking.
- Next step is to select the option you wish to make changes like add meals, additional baggage or cancel the ticket.
- If you wish to change the date of flying or route of your flight you can click on the change option and you will be directed to the procedure for the same.
- Cancellation is also possible under the manage booking.
- When you select the changes you wish to make you will be directed to the detailed information page.
- An additional penalty fee might be applicable on cancellations of the bookings.
- After the procedure is done an email is sent to you for the confirmation.
Know about the vacation packages and book with Air France Reservations Number (H3)
To know about the vacation packages you can connect with the customer support executive or you can subscribe to the newsletter of the Air France so you will have it in your mail box every time there’s an offer going on.
Calling on the customer care number and speak to the agent about your requirements. He will guide you the best according to your needs. When you wish to travel and your travel dates are tentative you can have the best discounts on your ticket price as well as the hotel bookings. You will save a lot of money when you book with offers. The fares are as low as 50% of the usual price. The customer care people are dedicated and the provide you detailed information on the offers going on and your existing bookings as well.
How to check Flight Schedule?
- Log on to the official site airfrance.com.
- On the website click on the flight status.
- Then you enter your travel details like the date of your travel and flight number.
- Enter the arrival and departure destination names.
- PNR number or booking ID to be entered to complete the procedure.
- The flight schedule will be shown on the screen. For any details or issues you can always call on the Air France Reservations phone number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Are cargo flights included in sky team?
Yes the cargo flights come under skyteam.
Q2. Can I find out whether someone is on board a plane?
No you are not allowed to get this information as it is against our policies.
Q3. How can I get regular information about Air France?
You can get the regular information about Air France when you sign up for the email alerts at our home page.
Q4. How can I contact online help?
You can contact us online when you click on the contact us option on the website.
Q5. Can I get mobility assistance at the airport?
We at Air France suggest you to contact us at air france reservations number 48 hours prior to the departure and they will provide you will all the necessary assistance like a wheel chair or an escort person for the blind.